What I Did (in sequence) :
1) Lunasol Water Makeup Base – a spreadable light beige base which you need only a little. this one lightens up your skintone. Its light, spreadable and waterbase so its suitable for oily skin too. But its not my go-to base. I always prefer a clear silicone primer e.g Givenchy, Lancome primers.
2) Lunasol Water Gel Foundation in 002 – I cant help myself so very impressed by the foundation. It is nothing I have tried before. I am starting to see how this is gaining prominence popularity amongst makeup artists. As this is a water gel formula, its meant for combi/oily skin. The end result is a beautiful translucent, dewy finish and no kidding, you are capable of the Lunasol model looks with these products. I have had so many foundations but this really rules over others because theres not a slight hint of color paste! No matter how sheer other foundations go, they make your skin alright, this beautifies your skin. Your whole makeup just gets so gorgeous. I’m no scientist in foundation formula, but the tone is nicely yellow and pink at the same time, which brightens up the undertone yet looking natural. To a big extent, I am very ready to ditch Bobbi Brown (being such a Bobbi nerd) and go for this one.
3) Lunasol Coloring Cheeks Light Coral 02 – Pigments r strong so be careful. Load up the products nicely but also dust off generously, take off first staining of pigment on the back of your hand. Then pat on your cheeks. Smile and find the apple of the cheeks, and apply on the TOP of the apple of the cheeks. That way you bring up the cheek bones and when you are smiling, people notice the bum of your cheeks rather than judging how oddly shaped your face is.
4) Lunasol Full Glamour Lips in Beige Pink 16 – Very neutral beige. If you have lip gloss, adding a dash of it will be very nice. This lip color is best used as a base to bring out a more vibrant lip color for a POP effect. Thanks s is my first neutral lips but so far this goes well with my coral cheek color. May not be suitable for everyone cause it may come out pale and lifeless if wrong.
5) Empro Triangular Brow Pencil – check out my previous post on this.
6) Bodyshop Shimmer Waves in Bronze – Scupltes my cheeks from hairline to centre of cheeks. As you have a POP cheek color on top of your cheeks, now you can use the bronzer and carefully craft a line on the bottom of cheeks to the hairline. Then blend the mushroom out of it so its seamless to your previous blush colour. Read more bout the exact techniques in my previous post.
Am on my phone now will put the links in later. Btw, i am heaviky feeling like flesh off a walker, skin has been so so dry like I’ve been emitted in radiation. Almost officially I am no longer a combi/oily skin.