Finally, the epic trilogy to my Dry Skin condition has come to an end… or has it?
Again, that very week when I was held hostage in the hotel room, and my stupid idea of “packing light” meant I had no additional products to help me relieve of the ugly coarse dry skin.
But at The Lord’s mercy, a sweet lady, Ms. Susan, gave me some samples of Kinerase, which I kid you not, it’s been so raved about by other friends.
This Kinerase sample set comprises of 4 key components to their skincare regime, which are :
1) Kinerase Daily Gentle Cleanser
This Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser is enriched with Green Tea Extract, Foaming Formula, and it’s PARABEN, FRAGRANCE AND DYE-FREE.
2) Kinerase C6 Peptide Intensive Treatment :
It visibly helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin texture and tone. This intensive treatment contains:
- Argireline – an advanced hexapeptide (six amino acids) that demonstrates Botulinum toxin-like effects to improve the appearance of aging skin. This ingredient helps reduce the depth of wrinkles by up to 30% in 30 days1.
- L-Ascorbic Acid – delivers more Vitamin C for radiant skin.
- Green Tea Extract and Vitamin E – powerful antioxidants to protect against free radical damage to skin.
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and dye-free.
3) Kinerase Cream – This contains 0.1% Kinetin to give you a better overall complexion and improved fine wrinkles, especially in the crow’s feet area. Both the Kinerase® Cream and Lotion can improve the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
It is a light and moisturising formula that targets fine lines and wrinkles. This unique cream pampers the delicate skin around the eyes with its soothing and hydrating benefits. This eye cream contains:
- 0.125% Kinetin – the highest concentration level in the Kinerase®
- Core Collection.
- Coix Seed Extract and Sodium Hyaluronate – hydrate skin around the contours of the eye area.
- Aloe Vera – reduces irritation and helps to soothe skin.
- Grape Seed Extract – boost antioxidant benefits and fight redness
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free and dye-free
Truly, THANK GOD, this came at the best timing when I was going through the whole acute dry skin crisis. When usually I avoid at all cost to use additional product that’s in the form of cream texture, but I embraced Kinerase C6 Peptide Intensive Treatment in conjunction with it’s Kinerase Cream. Heck, I even used Kinerase C6 Peptide Intensive Treatment in the morning, bear in mind that it’s cream textured, and I would be heading out in the sun and all. I love serum, essence and all those because it provides additional nutritions and benefits and penetrates beyond dermis. But with this C6 Peptide, I didn’t care, cause I know I am totally at the mercy of it to salvage my beautiful face. *ahem*
But honestly, I am not using them long enough to see all the claims and benefits as stated in their clinical studies. Although, it did rescue my face that very instant. The Daily Gentle Cleanser was even more gentle than Biotherm Aquasource gel-mousse cleanser. The Kinerase Eye Cream is nice, but it’s in light cream formula. My personal preference is heavy eye creams, but if you wanna avoid oil seeds building around your eyes, light cream formula is the way to go.
What’s so special about Kinerase though? First off, again it is a medical grade skincare which is only available through prescriptions, clinics and specialists. C6 Peptide, in short, creates a botox effect (most layman’s term possible). Hence this is extremely suitable for post-cosmetic surgery skincare regime. Also possibly one of the best anti-aging product in the market.
I would advice that you go ahead and try it out if you think you wanna step up your skincare game play. They certainly don’t come cheap, but when it really works, it’s really worth it.
I’m gonna wait til I finish up my current loads of skincare and probably switch to Kinerase series, provided I don’t get astray and buy every online product I bump across online.
Dang, these things, draw me like a cat to katnip.
Oh! For more information on Kinetin (just what the fluff is that?) Do check out this website for a thorough understanding. Cheers Y’all!